Helping the Helpers!
support for helping professionals who work with Female love, sex, And relationship addiction (and avoidance issues)
In order to best support female sex, love/relationship, and porn addicts - which includes those who avoid sex and intimacy, helping professionals need nurture, support, training, and consultation. Here my best resources created for this dedicated group of providers!
focused training in female-informed treatment for love, sex, and relationship addiction
Where do helping professionals go to learn about female-informed care for sex, love/relationship, and porn addiction? Finally, some new resources are almost here!
This program is under development, and will include modules on best practices for care for both individual and group treatment for women. Materials can benefit clients of all genders and issues, but were especially designed for the unique needs of female sex, love/relationship, and porn addicts.
The Best Practices for FSLA Clinical Care program will include:
- Clear, enthusiastic training videos taught by Staci Sprout, LICSW, CSAT, based on her training, what worked for her in therapy/recovery, and over a decade of direct clinical experience working with women in individual and group therapy for sex/love/porn addiction.
- Innovative, effective individual practice tools, for example How to Help Your Clients Transform Negative/Harmful Sexual Fantasy, Resentment Reduction: How to Help Your Clients Transform Rage into Empowerment, and Wound to Wisdom: How to Help Your Clients Transform Grief.
- Therapy/Treatment Group Outlines for Group Facilitators, offered into three phases (beginning, stable, advanced) to reflect and nurture how women's group needs evolve over time.
- Written materials you can use as handouts or clinical guides.
- Practice forms like Informed Consent for Groups you can adapt with your letterhead.
- And much more!
join a supportive listserv of professionals dedicated to helping female sex, Love, and porn addicts
Are you feeling isolated as you work with this special, yet at times challenging population? Do you need more support, ideas, and resources?
So did we...that's how this email listserv community came to be!
Please join us in celebrating the gift of women getting into recovery, and adding your contribution to the collective consciousness about resources, best practices, latest media coverage, and more for this unique population. Our group is made up of therapists, coaches, ministers, doctors, pastoral counselors and other dedicated helping professionals of all genders.
join a monthly clincial consultation group focused on best practices for treating female sex, love, and porn addiction
Join a monthly Zoom gathering of a small group of helping professionals who are similarly focused on treating female sex, love, and porn addiction (and sexual and intimacy avoidant behaviors). Facilitated by Staci, all groups will include:
- Time for authentic connection and check-ins
- FSLA case consultations presented by you and other professionals
- Clinical guidance and brainstorming to support your best clinical care
- Networking opportunties to share and receive latest FSLA resources
- Written tools to assist you and your clients
- Announcements on latest events and news related to FSLA